Frequently Asked Questions

Results

You can expect to see and feel a visible improvement within the first week.

Full results can take anywhere from 4 weeks to 6 months, depending on a number of factors. Some of these factors include how problematic your skin condition is, whether you’re using the optimal combination of products, the frequency of professional treatments, etc. Every skin journey is different and results do vary.

We always say 40% of results come from professional treatments – the other 60% depends on how you care for your skin at home. Consult your local skin expert to see how you can mix professional treatments with at-home skin care for optimal results.

Generally, you should apply skincare in the following order for maximum absorption: cleanser, toner, serum, and then crème.

If you are purchasing a treatment kit, you will receive an instruction leaflet that will guide you on when and how to apply each product.

You can use our serums on your skin straight away.

Some serums on the market recommend introducing serums slowly as your skin may not be used to the active component and can cause a reaction. Our serums are highly concentrated to target individual skin conditions and maximise results, and they are also counterbalanced with chirally correct ingredients and formulas to ensure no negative reactions. This means you can get started using our serums straight away without fearing any kind of negative side effect or reaction.

As always, we recommend you see a skin expert first so they can analyse your skin and recommend the best products for your skin type.

It is not recommended to use other products as the ingredients from other products as they may conflict with Clinical Skincare and a reaction on your skin can occur.

Safety

Your skin may be extra sensitive if you are taking certain medications so you may find that you may need to adjust your skincare routine. If you need help with adjusting your skincare routine, please contact a Clinical Skincare stockist and one of their skin specialists will assist you.

Yes! Our skincare contains absolutely no synthetic fragrances or other harsh additives known for causing irritation or allergies.

Alcohol is used in some products to preserve the natural ingredients and give them a longer shelf life. The alcohol we use will not dry out your skin or cause any negative reactions.

If it is your first time using Clinical Skincare, we recommend you see a consultant first so they can analyse your skin and recommend the best products for your skin type.

Product expiry will vary depending on the type of product but generally it’s 2-3 years.

The Clinical Difference

Yes! We pride ourselves on offering higher and safer concentrations of naturally derived, active ingredients. Carefully selected for the compatibility and beneficial properties, ingredients are procured from plants, fruits, vegetables, vitamins and minerals to keep your skin well-nourished and nutritionally balanced.

We have some products in our range that contain animal ingredients. Where possible, we source ingredients from nature and we do so without any cruelty to animals. Our live cell extracts are humanely sourced and then cultured to allow us to grow our own protein and peptides. This gives you the best possible results with absolutely zero animal cruelty.

Our products set a new standard of Cosmeceuticals called Naturaceuticals – natural, high-grade skincare without harsh chemicals. Most of our products are both naturally sourced and chirally correct to fit on the right or left skin receptors like a glove for maximum absorption. There are very few products in our range which do have chemicals and only where we deem them absolutely necessary to maintain healthy skin.

Yes, we are a second-generation family business based in Queensland for nearly 40 years.

Same-Day Dispatch

for orders placed before 11am

Free Standard Shipping

on orders over $49

30-day returns

something here

Same-Day Dispatch

for orders placed before 11am

Free Standard Shipping

on orders over $49

30-day returns

for unopened and saleable items (excludes shipping)